Everything you will need to know to excel at the program will be provided in real time at the event. That being said, there are some things that help you feel more prepared and flatten any learning curve faster. Although this interactive workshop focuses in the areas of On Stage and On Camera training it involves a lot of wording and scripting designed to inspire action in every individual. This training is helpful in discovery calls, enrollment conversations, you hosting asking questions, you being interviewed answering questions, you speaking in soundbites and segments, using props, multiple cameras, having a mic in your ear receiving direction in real time and even a teleprompter.
HOW TO PLAN AND PREPARE
Here are more details and reminders...
Highlights at a Glance to Start:
Things to consider in advance…(Not all of these might pertain to you right now and that’s ok)
- Name of Business, Slogan, 3 Words and Action Invitations (Read first 45 pages of Word Genius)
- Title of Show, Subtitle of Show, 3-5 things someone might learn or experience through your show.
- Title of Presentation, Subtitle of Presentation, 3-5 things someone might learn or experience through your presentation.
- Special Offer Details or Calls to Action that might include what you provide when people move forward with your organization or what you would like someone to do at various points in your interviews, speaking or training.
- Your Core Stories that would help you attract the people you would love to serve most.
- Your accomplishments and achievements that would help you quantify your expertise.
Although some are attending to listen and learn, others will be given opportunities to practice in front of the group presenting short soundbites and segments as well as interviewing and being interviewed by others on camera. Some of this will also be done in front of cameras streaming live online.
Here are some attachments and links for you to review if you’d like to get a jump on more of what will be covered or used during the Top Talent Speaks On Stage, On Camera Workshop.